1. Well both gigs have more than done it for me with the only problem being, with or without you and pride. would love for them to play fez that song pumps me up something terrible. all being said i will be glad when they get to the uk its been too long, my daughter is about to embark on her first u2 experiance not sure if she is over the moon about it or sh***ing herself. for me i will take anything they throw at me, i will be coming home roll on august.
  2. No bad words to say on the U2 or the first concerts.
    Maybe the giant stage, lighting and stadium are compensating for a little old age setting in!
    U2 on a stage, similar to Live Aid or some of the festivals would not be a bad idea.
    I went to watch Oasis at Heaton Park a few weeks ago and they got it just right, U2 used to have a similar set-up.
    Another point here, does anyone feel that it is time to cut out all the political stuff, I reckon at least 99% of the crowd do not want to hear it - drop it Bono, it is getting a little boring.
    Honestly, ask yourself, do you go on the internet and look up any of the causes Bono goes on about? There you go...............
  3. Originally posted by bonosdaddy:No bad words to say on the U2 or the first concerts.
    Maybe the giant stage, lighting and stadium are compensating for a little old age setting in!
    U2 on a stage, similar to Live Aid or some of the festivals would not be a bad idea.
    I went to watch Oasis at Heaton Park a few weeks ago and they got it just right, U2 used to have a similar set-up.
    Another point here, does anyone feel that it is time to cut out all the political stuff, I reckon at least 99% of the crowd do not want to hear it - drop it Bono, it is getting a little boring.
    Honestly, ask yourself, do you go on the internet and look up any of the causes Bono goes on about? There you go...............

Redwire is my startpage lol
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis:Has anyone that's entered this poll actually been to a gig yet? Because I get the feeling that's the only way you can really judge...

+1
  5. Closed!

What do you think of the first two concerts of U2's new tour? (started on 2009-07-04)

Great, only listening to it gives me goosebumps - 34.8%
    Amazing, more than I could've hoped for - 30.3%
    Good, but not good enough for U2 - 23.4%
    Haven't listened to a show or haven't visited one yet - 9%
    Not so good, I was hoping for more - 2.5%

Votes: 564