1. Yep its accessible by everyone, but i dont think you see the link in the header right?

2. Disabled that one, was a bug and it contained an older version of the torrent section
    We will open up the torrent section for everyone if we are done working, now there is still lots of activity

But the actual torrent download page is stable
  3. If there ever was such a thing as attending the 'wrong' U2 show, I sure managed it in 2009. Wembley 2 had UTEOTW instead of Elevation, Stay instead of Stuck, Bad instead of Mysterious Ways, and New Year's Day thrown in as a bonus

I stopped following 360 shows here from Amsterdam until Turin, so I didn't really pay much attention to setlists other than the shows I was attending. I'm just organising my bootlegs now and noticed this great setlist just one day after the show I attended.
  4. And in the 2nd night TUF had a A Day Without Me snippet...
  5. Originally posted by iTim:If there ever was such a thing as attending the 'wrong' U2 show, I sure managed it in 2009. Wembley 2 had UTEOTW instead of Elevation, Stay instead of Stuck, Bad instead of Mysterious Ways, and New Year's Day thrown in as a bonus

I stopped following 360 shows here from Amsterdam until Turin, so I didn't really pay much attention to setlists other than the shows I was attending. I'm just organising my bootlegs now and noticed this great setlist just one day after the show I attended.
    Hahahahahahha poor guy!
  6. I had a similar reaction when I went to Chicago 1 of 360 in 2009. Chicago 2 had Stay instead of Stuck, the Amazing Grace snippet at the end of One leading into Streets for the first time, UTEOTW, and the live debut of Your Blue Room!

Of course at my show I heard Bad at the end of the main set, so I was still pretty happy... Plus, as it was my first U2 show ever, I enjoyed hearing Pride (before it was dropped for the rest of the NA leg afterward). And it was cool being at the opening night of 360 for NA, too.
  7. Bad from night 2 is a little bit special. A bit of a shambles at the same time. Wonderful.
  8. I was there both nights at the front at Wembley and the 2nd night was up there with one of the best gigs for me. Great crowd from many countries all singing as one.
  9. Glorious segue into Streets during the second show.

I tend to revisit this show quite a bit. Makes me happy that my friend @iTim was there.
  10. I was at Wembley 2 as well. I had shitty behind the stage seats and missed the first couple of songs but l was there.
  11. I was there both nights. Night 2 was so much better on all fronts (up there with one of the best U2 shows I have attended and I’ve been to about 30). If I recall correctly, the sound wasn’t great on night 1 which wasn’t helped by sound bouncing off the roof which normally is partially retracted. I read that Joe O’Herily made a big deal about it and managed to get it retracted further for night 2. Set list and atmosphere were extra special on night 2!