1. I was there with my family for night 1, it was my first show (I was only 8!), and my uncle went to night 2 - I don't have very many memories of the concert but still.... a wee bit jealous of night 2!
  2. Wembley 2: Listening to Glavegas as support while I’m getting texts through of my team getting stuffed 1-6 at home on the opening day of the EPL season is my memory of that gig Don’t forget Whole Lotta Love snippet for Jimmy Page as he was in the crowd watching Edge (It Might Get Loud had been filmed I think) Yeah,Bad lyric change was cool as was Larry finishing early on Pride (think it was Pride) and being encouraged to carry on from Bono.Great gig,great day and the BBC2 broadcast around Xmas2009 of an hours worth of songs was a bonus too.
  3. Oh yeah,also remember as soon as they ripped into Until The End Of The World during sound check the PA system outside put the radio on to Radio 5 Live or something for the footie scores to drown the band out.
  4. They are still unsurfacing recordings from those nights
  5. Tim....

Is tonight or tomorrow night that is the anniversary of the Wembley show you went to?
  6. How did I know that was going to be the post?
  7. I was at the second night , sat in the gods . Such a great show. I did 3 gigs on the 360 tour , one on the field one in the eclipse and one in the gods and each show was totally different because of the views I had .

Wembley was the show I just took the claw In , what a tour
  8. I was there second night as well. Jimmy Page in the house too!
  9. Stupendously good performance of Bad. Edge pinging the opening notes, strong drums in the voynet recording, great crowd, improv verse. Yes yes yes.