1. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I saw a lot of 360 shows. That second London show was one of my favourites. Right up there with Las Vegas and the second Zurich show in my favourites I saw that tour.
    just curious, what made Vegas rank up there so highly for you? (that was one of the 12 360 shows i was at)
  2. Originally posted by marik:[..]
    just curious, what made Vegas rank up there so highly for you? (that was one of the 12 360 shows i was at)
    (thou i know alot of times its indefinable, and just the "feel" that hits you just right)
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    I saw a lot of 360 shows. That second London show was one of my favourites. Right up there with Las Vegas and the second Zurich show in my favourites I saw that tour.

2nd Wembley was on 🔥! I guess the band was trying hard to impress London crowd and they succeeded!
  4. Originally posted by marik:[..]
    Band seemed to be having fun. Bono was playing around with a lot of snippets - the Elvis stuff. Seemed like a good night all around. I just remember it being one of those shows I left very happy from
  5. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Zurich 2