2009-07-21 - Amsterdam
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1

1. They could even just play the album version over PA, I wouldnt mind a bit lol
  2. i want them to go

out of control

please .......
  3. and very curious about the echo's with that damn roof .....
    which will be good as they wont need the crazy tents
    blocking all for the ones in the back of the stage

is it true we can not bring food inside >> ??
    last time we could ....

that would really suck bigtime ...
    I need my veggie supply .... bananas and snickers etc ....

4. Would be fitting for me, Monday morning, eighteen years of dawning.. I turned 18 two weeks ago haha Would be brilliant too. I think I Will Follow has the better chance, that was their first hit here..
  5. So one day to go guys.......my very first u2 show.....iam so excited.......i hope thez will do a hell of a show

see u all in amsterdam....good night
  6. Originally posted by toysfornoise:and very curious about the echo's with that damn roof .....
    which will be good as they wont need the crazy tents
    blocking all for the ones in the back of the stage

is it true we can not bring food inside >> ??
    last time we could ....

that would really suck bigtime ...
    I need my veggie supply .... bananas and snickers etc ....

Of course you can bring food inside, just not bottles and cans I think?
    At least: usually you can bring food inside, wouldnt see why not on this event
  7. Originally posted by markp91:[..]

Of course you can bring food inside, just not bottles and cans I think?
    At least: usually you can bring food inside, wouldnt see why not on this event

I think it will be the same like when Ajax plays a home game. So no bottles and cans, but food is fine, like you said
  8. Cheap seats for show 1, GA for show 2..and hopefully a photography pass. Sounds like two brilliant days to me
  9. A pic showing the Claw in the ArenA. Looks like the roof can't be closed because the minnaret (or whatever) needs to be placed. Still don't know what side of the pitch it is compared to my seats.

10. No. Next tuesday. Remy had a spare ticket for me, I had found a good flight, Remy also let me sleep in his house... I simply didn't get my parent's permission.
  11. can't believe it'll only be one more day and I'll see the band again after years of waiting
    hope to see some of you guys. unfortunately, I don't own a u2start tshirt, but I'll be wearing a red (red) shirt and a grey cap say hello if you see me (and macstripey).