2009-07-21 - Amsterdam
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 5
Videos: 1

1. Amsterdam 1 or 2?
  2. Multicam is night one. Both nights were good shows though
  3. Two great shows indeed, but almost every show this year was better
  4. Disagree, it just we got bored with those setlists. Performance wise there are only a few this leg that are better.

5. just saw that one, too. It's a different one than that "Port of Amsterdam" multicam we have here as .avi, right? I better ask before I download it and have the same dvd in the end
  6. Originally posted by Risto:Disagree, it just we got bored with those setlists. Performance wise there are only a few this leg that are better.

Disagree This leg is being brilliant, they surely don't nail the 100% of the songs, but I prefer the lack of perfection and the presence of electricity, than the opposite.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Disagree This leg is being brilliant, they surely don't nail the 100% of the songs, but I prefer the lack of perfection and the presence of electricity, than the opposite.

+1.

That back surgery bringed some good things surely.

8. I still think the Amsterdam shows rank among the very best 360 - perhaps top 5. This third leg is full of great performances too. The band is on fire, and they're experimenting lots of cool stuff. Amsterdam (I) really was a moment of grace for Bono's voice, though - lots of voice, and lots of electricity too for the band as a whole as far as I'm concerned.
  9. Barcelona I/II, Milan I, Berlin and Amsterdam still score high my 360 top 10. Now Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich II and Brussels II are the ones to beat imho.

Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]

just saw that one, too. It's a different one than that "Port of Amsterdam" multicam we have here as .avi, right? I better ask before I download it and have the same dvd in the end

Its different
  10. Bono’s IEM audio from both nights are on U2Torrent now!
  11. Thanks for the news, and Thanks to stephanois/bedoc for its recordings