1. 10 years, my oh my.

The drums for Breathe were badass, no question. Might have to download this again to relive it all.
  2. Originally posted by jofice:10 years, my oh my.

The drums for Breathe were badass, no question. Might have to download this again to relive it all.
    And your mum screaming in the bootleg!
  3. Stuck from night one is great. Otherwise I don’t have particularly outstanding memory’s about these three shows.
  4. Lest we forget. Great memory, Sergio, fair play. The Auld Triangle haunts me to this day.

@Ger, yeah while not technically amazing nostalgia does wonders of course. Lots of good things from the 360 Tour. It's nice to look back on it.
  5. Originally posted by jofice:[..]
    Lest we forget. Great memory, Sergio, fair play. The Auld Triangle haunts me to this day.

@Ger, yeah while not technically amazing nostalgia does wonders of course. Lots of good things from the 360 Tour. It's nice to look back on it.
    Wonderful memories I'm sure. We all were much younger (damn it, a whole decade has gone by!) and I'm sure many us would go back there and relive it again.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Wonderful memories I'm sure. We all were much younger (damn it, a whole decade has gone by!) and I'm sure many us would go back there and relive it again.
    I wasn't that much younger, tbh... only a wee bit maybe
    But yeah, take me back to those nights in Dub to relive it all again. The Auld Triangle, it's still echoing in my head like it was yesterday
  7. Originally posted by MacStripey:[..]
    I wasn't that much younger, tbh... only a wee bit maybe
    But yeah, take me back to those nights in Dub to relive it all again. The Auld Triangle, it's still echoing in my head like it was yesterday
    I said MUCH YOUNGER, period!

8. U2 Live & Close Up from 'The Pit'. Croke Park Dublin 27th July 2009. No Line On The Horizon.

I've been spending a lot of time at home these days so I have been going through my offline digital vaults to see what I might be able to dig out, dust off & restore.

Came across some footage of U2 back in Dublin (Croke Park) 2009 that was shot close up from the pit in front of the stage.

It's really only for hardcore fans as it can be an intense place that pit & hence the footage is shaky at times & not as high quality as people might expect.

Bearing that in mind, I'm hoping other U2 Fans (possibly even some lucky enough to have been there on that day over 11 years ago) may like this footage & it might bring back memories - some may even spot themselves!

Alysha kindly gave me permission to use the original audio source which I remastered for this series of videos from my vaults :-)

More to come - hope you enjoy.

Bonoman66

9. Originally posted by bonoman66:U2 Live & Close Up from 'The Pit'. Croke Park Dublin 27th July 2009. No Line On The Horizon.

I've been spending a lot of time at home these days so I have been going through my offline digital vaults to see what I might be able to dig out, dust off & restore.

Came across some footage of U2 back in Dublin (Croke Park) 2009 that was shot close up from the pit in front of the stage.

It's really only for hardcore fans as it can be an intense place that pit & hence the footage is shaky at times & not as high quality as people might expect.

Bearing that in mind, I'm hoping other U2 Fans (possibly even some lucky enough to have been there on that day over 11 years ago) may like this footage & it might bring back memories - some may even spot themselves!

Alysha kindly gave me permission to use the original audio source which I remastered for this series of videos from my vaults :-)

More to come - hope you enjoy.

Bonoman66

[YouTube Video]
    Great footage. That sky being the band is a great backdrop. Thanks for sharing.
  10. #2 in the U2 Croke Park 2009 Remastered from the Pit Series...

11. did he only wear that brown "patchy" jacket in Dublin?