1. Random but Unknown caller has one of the best chorus hooks of any songs
  2. Originally posted by gmc:Terrible venue for a gig of that magnitude,absolute ****hole it was.No wonder they bulldozed it,which upset Jessica Ennis-Hill(she trained there)Worst place I reckon I’ve been to,awful ‘stadium’ Don Valley.

Hahaha wow that's harsh
  3. I know Sheffield wasn’t exactly a small gig, the attendance was plenty anyway but I’ve always loved the idea of a u2 show with a massive stage, ideally something like 360 but even a JT17 or vertigo tour type stage in a small stadium. Maybe one that holds 15-20k. I guess South Korea could be close to that this year. In. Scotland Elton John has played in two smaller stadiums in Perth and Airdrie which are very left field choices. Can’t see u2 ever doing it in these parts of the world.
  4. Thanks guys for bringing this topic back up. I just discovered this insanely good bootleg and can't stop listening to it now

All of the NLOTH songs sounds so freaking good. That 4 NLOTH songs opening... The energy and soundscaping is insane
  5. Happy birthday Willie Williams*

*also Happy Birthday on some other dates
  6. Superb gig,they shouldve stuck with 2009 360,Stingray Guitar was immense the following year plus it was cool hearing North Star/Glastonbury/Mercy etc but keep the setlist NLOTH solid✌️
  7. Still strange that they played Sheffield haha.
  8. This gig was live on kerrang radio as well . Great gig
  9. I'd be so up for that haha. Was supposed to see U2Baby in the empress ballroom in June but then Covid happened.
  10. Originally posted by kezman:Superb gig,they shouldve stuck with 2009 360,Stingray Guitar was immense the following year plus it was cool hearing North Star/Glastonbury/Mercy etc but keep the setlist NLOTH solid✌️
    Not a chance the 2009 set list didn't work that's why they changed it ,I've never seen so many people sitting down in silence at a hometown gig in Dublin when they opened with Breathe ,No line,Boots and Magnificent the crowd only came to life on the next song which was Beautiful day, it was such a contrast to the Vertigo tour when they had the crowd won over on the first song.
  11. The Rolling Stones did at the same venue in 2006 or 2007(?)

They did a good job getting them and U2 haha