20. Walk On
    Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6

new links on 2019/09/03 thanks to mezzamorphis

2. Great upload!!!! 100% recommendable!!!!!!!!!
  3. I just post to bump this fantastic upload.
    Download if you don't have it. Absolutely amazing.
  4. very very nice.
    when i get the time im gona rip the audio from this because it sounds fantastic.
    thanks very much this!
  5. Great work Spira ! But I've got one one problem . You uploaded Vertigo From Gottenburg on your page . The part 8 is no longer there . Can you repost, please ?
  6. Thanks man! Currently i'm not able to download this stuff, my hard-drive is full full of U2-stuff I'll put some things on dvd and cd', so i can make some space free for this! It must be great!
  7. AMAZING!!!
    THANKS THANKS THANKS!!
  8. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyCurrently i'm not able to download this stuff, my hard-drive is full full of U2-stuff
    I love your sentence with the smileys. It it fits perfectly to my situation...

PS. I've seen, the post has gone from 2 to 9 answers with my bump, so I'll do it with more video-posts that you don't know, let's see if your hard-drive crash...
  9. Just completed the download.
    Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS!!!!!!!

10. Just downloaded the first part. I opened the file and all I can get is the audio. Am I missing something? I'm a little new to this, any help would be appreciated.
  11. Anybody willing to re-upload this?? I'm having trouble accessing the links posted by the OP for whatever reason. I know it's been ages since this topic started but still hopefully someone will re-upload this again. Thanks in advance!
  12. Bump