1. Great work again people, much credit to everyone who's posted covers, they're very much appreciated!
  2. thx for your beautiful covers!
    but i have a question i search the bootleg audio Nice stade hermann2009 15 07 you have the cover have you songplease? thx!

i m french sorry for my horrible english
  3. Originally posted by bgplp:thx for your beautiful covers!
    but i have a question i search the bootleg audio Nice stade hermann2009 15 07 you have the cover have you songplease? thx!

i m french sorry for my horrible english

Patience (that has the same meaning in French)

4. Probably because its origins lie in Latin and the English stole it

But yeah, no Nice bootleg has been released yet so we're going to have to wait I'm afraid (I know this isn't a bootleg thread but best to just get it out of the way and leave it at that)

Once again, great artwork guys.
  5. Thanks for the kind words guys, as you can see, what i am doing is just making up the cover not long after the concert, before any bootleg is posted, that way i can keep up to date and not have a back log of covers to churn out, if i only have one at a time, it's pretty easy to keep up to date, so when the boot is available, the cover is ready to print for you guys.

cheers.
  6. Just on printing these out, i used to have Nero to print out covers, but since i lost all of my programs when my motherboard needed replacing, the only way i can print these to size is to shrink them down on photoshop, and they lose quality.

Does anyone know if their are any decent free cover printing programs out there?
  7. Excellent job.
    Thanks so much.
  8. my favorite so far. Ya continue to impress Stu. Very nice, very nice.