1. im not
  2. I paid up the other day. Want the CD for posterity purposes.

I got tickets no problem for Vertigo in the presale, very handy. I'd really struggled the previous tour and just got some for the 4th gig at Earls Court after a lot of phoning.
  3. I'm a paying member, too
    for almost two years by now.
  4. No. Its shit.
  5. I'm a paying member - only because I want presale tickets for the next tour.
  6. How expensive is that? I am not, and probably won't be...I think the only useful thing are the tickets pre-sale, but it probably doesn't work here...incase they ever come here again.
  7. Yeah I was when u2Communication came out, I got it but, didn't reknew, sorry, not for ZOO TV Sydney, which was just the DVD audio, ditto Slane 2001... something like another Melon Mixes or a full WAV quality CD version of The Complete U2 Out-Takes etc, yeah definitely, that just might tempt me again, just not Live DVD audio rips... Also I hope they can get some better sized streaming video some of it is miniscule...
  8. Currently I'm not...
    maybe once Live Nation takes over management or something like that I might consider the possibility...
    anyway, for me, it's very expensive to be a paid member, so it really has to be worth paying... which is not the actual status...
  9. I was all anti-spending the money for a site that doesn't offer much, but with the new album which will lead to a new tour I joined just on the OFF OFF OFF chance that it might help me score some tix. If nothing else, it splits the GA line in half - get in earlier - better shot at front "row"
  10. Originally posted by zooey If nothing else, it splits the GA line in half - get in earlier - better shot at front "row"

I'm not familiar with this....do fanclub members get to jump the GA line?
  11. I've only been to see them on the Vertigo tour but for the shows I saw then, yeah, we were all in one big line and then, before the doors opened, they split us into two lines, one for fanclub members and one for non. I 'm not sure how it worked but he fanclub line definetly moved faster than the one I was in.
  12. Originally posted by zooeyI've only been to see them on the Vertigo tour but for the shows I saw then, yeah, we were all in one big line and then, before the doors opened, they split us into two lines, one for fanclub members and one for non. I 'm not sure how it worked but he fanclub line definetly moved faster than the one I was in.

Interesting.... Thanks, Zooey!