1. U2.com in the end did handle my bug report quite interestingly.

So I had account X where I could not request a new password for, since the form just didn't work on U2.com. Which I told them about but got no reply. So I created a new account with a new email address, account Y.

A week later: email from U2.com, here is your new password.
    And what did it contain? A password for account Y.

2. Originally posted by Remy:[..]

A new U2.com premium account is $ 50 a year. So half of a GA ticket (360 price).
    Previous tour you could buy up to 4 tickets for a single show. Can't remember if you could re-use the same pre-sale code for another leg.

For me it was worth it, since I could easily buy tickets for the shows I wanted to go to and were in high demand (Barcelona, Dublin).

Thank you ! i will research more
  3. If anyone knows someone here or you yourself want a copy of U2: North Side Story, I just got a new one from subscribing again (already have one from last year). I'm willing to pretty much give this thing away! If there's shipping involved I only ask you pay for that
  4. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:If anyone knows someone here or you yourself want a copy of U2: North Side Story, I just got a new one from subscribing again (already have one from last year). I'm willing to pretty much give this thing away! If there's shipping involved I only ask you pay for that

EDIT. I have changed my mind. Give it to Sergio instead

5. Oh, very kind of you

EDIT: It was too kind actually, give it to Tim.
  6. WHO AM I SENDING THIS THING TO?
  7. Me

Sergio is abusing his powers!
  8. If it goes anywhere else, I'll be handing my first bans out
  9. Abusing what? I didn't do anything!!!

Nah, seriously, I would be glad to get it but I think I will subscribe before the tour gets announced anyway so
  10. Anyone think we'll be getting a broadcast of a show from the website any time soon?

Really enjoyed the shows that got broadcast from 360