1. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Matt and the others were talking about Amsterdam 2016 soundboards. Where did you get that? I have 2 audience recordings of the opening night in Amsterdam, but no soundboard. Am I confusing things?
    I'm pretty sure I got them at the RH "Not For Profit" site.

To be honest, I'm not sure if they are soundboards or just good audience recordings. I'll have to have another listen as I haven't listened to them since I first got them last year.
  2. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    I'm pretty sure I got them at the RH "Not For Profit" site.

To be honest, I'm not sure if they are soundboards or just good audience recordings. I'll have to have another listen as I have listened to them since I first got them last year.
    I see. I got them from there too, so we have the same.
  3. I think the last soundboard that was released was the 2010 Haiti benefit show - Although there are a few good 2012 bootlegs (radio broadcasts?) like Coachella and.... hmmmm... was it San Jose?

Edit: Bonnaroo was a really good one, too.
  4. The upcoming Glastonbury bootleg should be awesome.
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:I think the last soundboard that was released was the 2010 Haiti benefit show - Although there are a few good 2012 bootlegs (radio broadcasts?) like Coachella and.... hmmmm... was it San Jose?

Bonnaroo is probably my favourite bootleg from Radiohead. Quality is outstanding!!
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:I think the last soundboard that was released was the 2010 Haiti benefit show - Although there are a few good 2012 bootlegs (radio broadcasts?) like Coachella and.... hmmmm... was it San Jose?

San Jose (from the well known hoserama in this forum) is as good as an official release
  7. Bonnaroo 2006 is the gold standard for Radiohead bootlegs but (from what I can remember) the 2012 sound is excellent (I posted the link to that show a few pages back, if interested).
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Bonnaroo 2006 is the gold standard for Radiohead bootlegs but (from what I can remember) the 2012 sound is excellent (I posted the link to that show a few pages back, if interested).
    Yes, I have both. I just wanted to know which one Michael was referring to.
    Bonnaroo 2006 is great. I think it's Thom's favorite concert.
  9. They played "Creep" and none of you fools have anything to say?

10. Thanks for the insult. This band is so erratic in regards to Creep, one day they hate it, the other day they close a show with it. I'd love to hear it when I see them but it would bother me not knowing if it was a serious performance or just taking the piss out of it.