1. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Radiohead's "early" stuff (e.g., "Creep," pretty much all of The Bends, etc.) but I aside from "Street Spirit" and a few other "lighter" tracks, I don't get that revved up for many songs from that era anymore. Now I haven't been to a Radiohead since 2003 (don't ask) so the feeling might change if were at an actual show and they busted a a rocking version of "Just" or "My Iron Lung but until then I'll likely find myself gravitating to the interesting sounds they've created from OK Computer and afterwards.

Edit: The King of Limbs excluded.
  2. Santa Barbara show looks sweet..SB Bowl holds only 4500 ..thats smaller then Radio City in NYC...smallest venue on this short tour...

Nice mix of tunes , but too much Limbs for me...early Climbing up the walls, Anthem Plates, Subterranean, Gloaming HTDC look great...

Android was an option on the set with Bodysnatchers.....think Android most definitely should have ended it...

Coachella will indeed be great tonight..I believe there is a link to the live stream on you tube for tonight..anyone have that link ?? cant locate it on youtube...
  3. Originally posted by EDDMB:Santa Barbara show looks sweet..SB Bowl holds only 4500 ..thats smaller then Radio City in NYC...smallest venue on this short tour...

Nice mix of tunes , but too much Limbs for me...early Climbing up the walls, Anthem Plates, Subterranean, Gloaming HTDC look great...

Android was an option on the set with Bodysnatchers.....think Android most definitely should have ended it...

Coachella will indeed be great tonight..I believe there is a link to the live stream on you tube for tonight..anyone have that link ?? cant locate it on youtube...
    Is the bootleg out already?
  4. Nothing yet on Not For Profit. In fact, there's nothing there since the April 1st show in Atlanta (no joke).
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Nothing yet on Not For Profit. In fact, there's nothing there since the April 1st show in Atlanta (no joke).
    Yes, I'm waiting for the Seattle shows!
  6. Here's hoping for a good show/setlist tonight at Coachella as there should be a good bootleg available soon afterwards.

(They soundchecked Optimistic).
  7. My Lord Thom must have been fuming , I've witnessed him losing his shit over much less ...I wasnt even there and I want a refund lol
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Yes, I have both. I just wanted to know which one Michael was referring to.
    Bonnaroo 2006 is great. I think it's Thom's favorite concert.

Went back to revisit this classic show . Sound is amazing (Matts link)...Radiohead have to be the only band I know of who don't release much live material , but have so many quality shows out there that they simply dont have to.

Dollars and Cents , Kid A... sound insane..this show seriously sounds as if it was mixed..

What a setlist...if anyone is into In Rainbow (me) you will love this show...its just outstanding .
  9. Android , Nude and Idioteque are up on the official Coachella youtube page .
  10. Will we get the whole show? Just want the audio.
  11. I would think so . I'm sure a rip of the stream will be available very soon if not already somewhere.