1. you have a pm Matt
  2. Thank you again, Ron!

Unfortunately, "ALL (pre-sale) TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT." That virtual queue was....something else?

I guess it'll be "Fun with Ticketmaster" for me on Saturday morning!
  3. Although I'd like to go to both Toronto shows, I think one of them will have to do. It'll be way too difficult to get seats for both nights.
  4. My WASTE email went straight to my junk mail so I missed out on the pre sale..ugh..Ill try tomorrow for MSG....gonna be a mess on TM ...
  5. Originally posted by EDDMB:My WASTE email went straight to my junk mail so I missed out on the pre sale..ugh..Ill try tomorrow for MSG....gonna be a mess on TM ...
    Speculation that a 4th night might be added to MSG.

I'm hoping for one night in T.O. would love two but, as I posted above, it'll be virtually impossible to get tix for both shows without someone else also trying (I can find a friend or two to go to U2, PJ, or the Gallagher Bros but most of my friends find Radiohead a bit weird).
  6. Got MSG N1 side of the stage sec 108 pretty fast on my iPhone.
  7. PC is slow..use your phone if trying for tickets.
  8. Had two tix for N2 secured on my phone all ready to go but then credit card issue - which isn't possible since I just bought Blue Jays tickets through TM last week!!! Kept trying but then time ran out.

No longer had pairs available - just had single seats. For a "laugh" (and possibly prep for PJ) I decided to see if I could get one. Eventually one was secured and (stupidly?) I bought it. I'm pretty sure I can't resell it if I decided to do so.

Hmmmm....Radiohead solo? Yikes! I don't think people will be as friendly there as they are at PJ. Oh well, I would likely of had a hard time finding someone to go with anyway.
  9. You must have a better phone than me. 300 levels was all that came up straight away.
  10. I was fortunate....my iPhone is my "go to" for tickets.

You should go solo , I have in the past when people backed out and I had a great time . I found I focused on the gig much more, then being distracted by either the wife (get me another glass of wine etc) or a friend (this sux bro etc) who weren't particuarly interested in going anyway .
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:I was fortunate....my iPhone is my "go to" for tickets.

You should go solo , I have in the past when people backed out and I had a great time . I found I focused on the gig much more, then being distracted by either the wife (get me another glass of wine etc) or a friend (this sux bro etc) who weren't particuarly interested in going anyway .
    Oh, I'm going. Might even seek out a ticket for myself for N1...might have to skip out on what will be yet ANOTHER game of coaching my son's baseball team, however! (I will be missing a few weeks in August while in BC/ Seattle!!)