1. No, Creep is not Vertigo, it's Streets.

2. Originally posted by ReclinerMan:Went to see them live in 2008. Had one of the best setlists I could ask for at a concert... ever.

Main Setlist:
    1. "15 Step"
    2. "Bodysnatchers"
    3. "There There"
    4. "All I Need"
    5. "Pyramid Song"
    6. "Nude"
    7. "Weird Fishes/Arpeggi"
    8. "The Gloaming"
    9. "Climbing Up the Walls"
    10. "Faust Arp"
    11. "Videotape"
    12. "Morning Bell"
    13. "Idioteque"
    14. "Reckoner"
    15. "Everything in its Right Place"
    16. "Just"
    17. "How to Disappear Completely"

First Encore:
    18. "You and Whose Army?"
    19. "Bangers and Mash"
    20. "Exit Music (For a Film)"
    21. "Jigsaw Falling Into Place"
    22. "Karma Police"

Second Encore:
    23. "House of Cards"
    24. "The National Anthem"
    25. "Street Spirit (Fade Out)"

Was this the 8-3 show in Indy? I was there. Amazing night
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I wonder why did they stop playing one of their best songs (Creep) a couple of years ago (almost ten if we ignore some casual performances in events and so). It's pretty stupid if I might say that.

Well, they opened with it at Reading in 09, so hopefully that's a sign they're comfortable playing it again. A few other songs from Pablo Honey would have fit in well on the In Rainbows tour, I think.

4. Hm... Creep was the first real hit so would Creep be I Will Follow or Sunday Bloody Sunday?

5. Radiohead were set to become a "one-hit wonder" with "Creep" so they started ditching it from their setlists in the 90's and rarely played it in the 2000's. I'd argue that U2 never had that issue with any particular song, so it's hard to equate any U2 song with Creep.

6. There are several great shows to get a hold of from the "In Rainbows" tour. Might I suggest:

08-22-2008 (Golden Gate Park)
    08-28-2008 (Santa Barbara Bowl)
    10-05-2008 (Saitama, Japan)
    03-24-2009 (Buenos Aries)

I believe the first three can be found at giglinkdump. Lots of great shows from other tours can be found there as well - espcially from the KidA/Amnesiac era.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

There are several great shows to get a hold of from the "In Rainbows" tour. Might I suggest:

08-22-2008 (Golden Gate Park)
    08-28-2008 (Santa Barbara Bowl)
    10-05-2008 (Saitama, Japan)
    03-24-2009 (Buenos Aries)

I believe the first three can be found at giglinkdump. Lots of great shows from other tours can be found there as well - espcially from the KidA/Amnesiac era.

I've got a proshot video of the Saitama show- could potentially zip it up and upload it to Mediafire, though it would take a really long time- is anyone interested?
  8. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

I've got a proshot video of the Saitama show- could potentially zip it up and upload it to Mediafire, though it would take a really long time- is anyone interested?

that would be awesome... but if it will take up a lot of your time, then don't worry about it.

9. Nah, I'm on right now, and as long as I leave it run in the background it'll get done and I won't have to worry about it. Let me get started.

Lied just a little bit: It's not the entire show; it's a TV broadcast, so it's only about 75% of the show- but its definitely the best parts.

15 Step
    Just
    There There
    All I Need
    Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
    The Gloaming
    Optimistic
    Jigsaw Falling into Place
    Idioteque
    Bodysnatchers
    Videotape
    Paranoid Android
    Reckoner
    The One I Love (snippet)/Everything in its Right Place
    My Iron Lung
    How to Disappear Completely

Uploading to Rapidshare as we speak- the file is too big for MediaFire
  10. thanx for these links !!

hope to find the glastonbury surprise gig somewhere .... that was awesome !!
  11. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

I'm very interested..
    Is it the full show or the edited 17-song version? Just curious.