1. Originally posted by Remy:
    As a whole, what's your view on the 360-tour ticket prices?

- Massively high
    - Fair compared to what they offer
    - Bargain
    - The combination of high and low prices is best

I've never looked at how the prices are spread out. I remember on the Vertigo Tour here in the US, everything except GA was ridiculous, and you couldn't get your hands on GA in a straight way.

I'm glad they finally (wisely) decided on touring stadiums here, b/c that seems to allow more people to #1 get tix, and #2 allow for more relatively cheap tix.
    In fact, I'd like to go ahead and ask you veterans why you think on the Vertigo Tour the price curve was so steep?

So glad to see this won by a wide margin. A couple of years ago, when I told people on another u2 forum how I like to participate in every song, I got flamed by the majority of people - they thought I was crazy. Maybe it's mostly a problem in the States, where a lot of people like to come to a u2 show to basically drink beer and eat hot dogs.
  2. Fair I got to see Snow Patrol AND U2 for 30 euro's (and 60 GA). Sounds reasonable to me. Dont understand the people buying the more expensive seats though

GA rocks

3. number of cheap tickets is (very) limited. Also there are a lot of people who can't do GA (job, family, health,...)
  4. Of course they are limited. But the day before the Amsterdam show there still were a few cheap tickets (30 euros).

I understand that you have to buy the more expensive when they are sold out though
  5. Fair, as you say it:
    As a whole, what's your view on the 360-tour ticket prices? (started on 2009-07-27)

Fair compared to what they offer - 45%
    Massively high - 24.4%
    The combination of high and low prices is best - 20.6%
    Bargain - 10.1%

Votes: 665