1. Very very very nice interview, longer than usual and a really interesting read. Well done, and thanks for being that kind sort of people who enjoys taping and sharing. What would we be without people like you?
  2. Nice interview! I haven't listened to those shows yet, but I will after reading how much knowledge you have.

When you're forced to leave to a deserted island and you can take only one U2 album with you, which would it be?
    Without one second of hesitation: "The Unforgettable Fire".

That makes two of us then! How I wish I was around in 1987.
  3. Thank you for the thank you's and all the positive comments, guys!!
    I'm getting ready for my upcoming London stint, 14th and 15th August
    I'm sure these will be two nights to remember!

Peace!!

M!les
  4. Great interview indeed. I like the way you express yourself

Awesome to hear that you will tape both London shows as now we will be sure to get another great bootleg (I, along with many others, dearly loved your Paris recording). I'll also film London II btw, so there might be a mix in the end with your audio. Time will tell
  5. Great interview mate, I seemed to have missed this before now - really interesting read, great insight into the ways of the world according to tapers!

EDIT - awesome to hear you'll be at Wembley! I'm at the 14th, here's hoping you're able to put together a great boot should you decide to get a-taping
  6. Hey fellas!!

Everything is ready for my trip to London

I won't be back in Paris before late Sunday evening, the 16th

Wishing all the best to those who will attend the Wembley shows

Peace!!

M!les

7. Originally posted by tannbill:Hey fellas!!

Everything is ready for my trip to London

I won't be back in Paris before late Sunday evening, the 16th

Wishing all the best to those who will attend the Wembley shows

Peace!!

M!les

8. glad i got to read this, still just shows me that I'll never have the technology brains to be able to do something this complicated haha