1. Hey everyone. I was just wondering out of all the bootlegs so far, which has the best recording of the "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" remix? I have the one from the opening night on my iPod, but I want the best version out there.
  2. for quality, the best for me is the Edomondo recording of the opening night. Great kick from the drum and bass matched by an energetic performance
  3. Does anyone have a copy of this one to send me? I downloaded the bootleg and I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight is the only one that didn't extract!

*Edit*
    Nevermind! I got it! Thanks!
  4. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Hey everyone. I was just wondering out of all the bootlegs so far, which has the best recording of the "I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" remix? I have the one from the opening night on my iPod, but I want the best version out there.

Berlin is nice too.
  5. My favourite is Croke 1with the Come On All Ye Faithful snippet. I know there are other shows with this snippet but i like the way he chants it here
  6. Anybody how has guitar tabs please
  7. Such an amazing song.
  8. my fav is amsterdam I btw.
    love the 'let's dance' part at the beginning (I know bono did that at some other nights, too, but amsterdam I is the best for me, so far ).
  9. Originally posted by flowerchild:my fav is amsterdam I btw.
    love the 'let's dance' part at the beginning (I know bono did that at some other nights, too, but amsterdam I is the best for me, so far ).

It's Amsterdam I for me too. Best performance imo, and the sound has a nice, full mix of band and audience.

10. Good version indeed, crowd went nuts.
  11. Don't like the remix version at all. One of the worst U2 songs ever.

Alex
  12. unlistenable song on the album, but the live remix version is great and a real highlight of the show.