1. There is a new You Too, you can vote for this new poll on the frontpage and discuss it in this thread.

The last You Too:
    As a whole, what's your view on the 360-tour ticket prices? (started on 2009-07-27)

Fair compared to what they offer - 45%
    Massively high - 24.4%
    The combination of high and low prices is best - 20.6%
    Bargain - 10.1%

Votes: 665

The question of this new You Too is:

Which of the following 360-tour regular older songs should be dropped first in your opinion?

- Beautiful Day
    - Sunday Bloody Sunday
    - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    - Walk On
    - Where The Streets Have No Name
    - One
    - With Or Without You

Please vote on the frontpage of the website, in this thread you can tell us why you voted for your answer.
    Your vote is valued! Thank you!
  2. Haha..would say Pride normally but I'll vote for WOWY now. Listen to 1987 and now...tears in my eyes..
  3. WOWY

4. indeed, first wanted to go for pride or one, but then went for wowy, because there hasn't been a single performance yet that's brought me to tears like it usually does
  5. Pride
  6. And Walk On might be a good one too. Flat as hell, sick of Aung Sung and misses the energy from the Elevation-era. Same for Streets, just replace Aung Sung with Tutu.
  7. ideally, Pride, Walk On and WOWY

and One (unless its played early)
  8. The only good thing about WOWY right now is the intro after Ultraviolet gets everyone pumped. But then it dies. I hear Pride and SBS are alive and well so i couldnt vote for them.
  9. Compared to the last tours, Pride sounds surprisingly fresh. SBS quite energetic (shame that they decided to add a snippet regularly, though). One has a better spot midset and if they get rid of that Christmas backing track, it has the potential to come back to life. Beautiful Day gets the crowd awake after they slept in during Magnificent, Walk on is a nice little tune that doesn't do harm. - shame that it doesn't lift off.

So, WOWY or Streets? WOWY is painful to listen to - but I still hope to see Bono breaking his nose while he's playing with that idiotic mic. Also love the crowd singing the oh's and the lights.

So it's up to Streets. Has lost it's magic anyway and bores me. I wouldn't miss it.
  10. Until Saturday I don't want any of them dropped lol, but post that, I went with WOWY. Unless they revive it somehow.
  11. WOWY no question
    It's just lacking many things live
    Emotion, meaning, etc.
    I'd love it if they could bring all of that back but I don't think it's gonna happen unless they drop it and bring it back later on the tour.
  12. Originally posted by yeah:Compared to the last tours, Pride sounds surprisingly fresh. SBS quite energetic (shame that they decided to add a snippet regularly, though). One has a better spot midset and if they get rid of that Christmas backing track, it has the potential to come back to life. Beautiful Day gets the crowd awake after they slept in during Magnificent, Walk on is a nice little tune that doesn't do harm. - shame that it doesn't lift off.

So, WOWY or Streets? WOWY is painful to listen to - but I still hope to see Bono breaking his nose while he's playing with that idiotic mic. Also love the crowd singing the oh's and the lights.

So it's up to Streets. Has lost it's magic anyway and bores me. I wouldn't miss it.

Valid reason to drop WOWY that is. Shine Like Stars made a drastic improvement though. I could never get bored of that flash during Streets