1. Originally posted by DomQuixote77:I know this thread has not been updated in ages, but would anyone mind re-posting a link to an uploaded mp3 of this song? I have long been interested in playing around with the NLOTH tracklist with 'Soon' as the opener.
    It's on YouTube. You can just converted it to mp3 online
  2. Originally posted by DomQuixote77:I know this thread has not been updated in ages, but would anyone mind re-posting a link to an uploaded mp3 of this song? I have long been interested in playing around with the NLOTH tracklist with 'Soon' as the opener.

Can't ask for official material here mate. If anyone uploads that they'll also be in trouble here.

3. Yes. You will find it as a coloured vinyl 7" single in the U2 Live At The Rosebowl DVD box set. I was at this show. A most amazing night.
  4. Thank you all for the responses. I wasn't sure if anyone might even see the post since so much time has passed on this topic. Also, for sure wasn't trying to circumvent the guidelines for posting officially licensed material (respect and agree with them), but wasn't sure if 'Soon' officially met that description since it had a limited release in such a narrow format.

Thank you for the tip bushido529! I had not tried that before and it worked quite well. Thank you!

Thanks again, all! Cheers