1. Originally posted by germcevoy:Not related to the original query. Think i've downloaded about 25GB in 2 or 3 days. All new stuff. Not a single leecher on anything I downloaded. Ratio went from a perfect 1 to around 0.85.

I have 0.96 now, 10GB short of seeding
  2. I have 1.25
  3. 0.94.. 2.8GB short
  4. Let's say mine is just on the edge..no pun intended
  5. You may want to check with your ISP.....I JUST found out a friend had his internet suspended by his ISP, because they deemed downloading torrents as "illegal".
  6. attempting to upload my first torrent to fill a request. I bet it fails
  7. Sometimes internet security block torrents.That happened to me but my cousin fixed it. Ya could try somethin to do with that.
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy:Not related to the original query. Think i've downloaded about 25GB in 2 or 3 days. All new stuff. Not a single leecher on anything I downloaded. Ratio went from a perfect 1 to around 0.85.

Back up to .97. Only another 18gb to get to 1
  9. This may sound like a strange request..

My ratio is .5 away from being able to download again...the only 4 torrents I've downloaded so far, NOBODY seems to want. The seeding is going very slow as a result.

Would some people with great ratios mind jumping onto some of these torrents as a leecher to bump up my ratio a bit? It would help IMMENSELY (and if you don't already have the stuff I've got so far- it's pretty damn good!)

The torrents I'm currently seeding (sorry, I don't know how to check torrent numbers

U2- Rocks Your Face Off- Vertigo Tour 1st Leg Compilation (filesize: 3.59G)
    U2 Oct 25 2009 (filesize: 791.09MB)
    Joshua Tree L.A. 1987-11-18 dvd (filesize: 4.10G)
    20091025_U2_LA_Mix3 (filesize: 850.10MB)