1. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:This may sound like a strange request..

My ratio is .5 away from being able to download again...the only 4 torrents I've downloaded so far, NOBODY seems to want. The seeding is going very slow as a result.

Would some people with great ratios mind jumping onto some of these torrents as a leecher to bump up my ratio a bit? It would help IMMENSELY (and if you don't already have the stuff I've got so far- it's pretty damn good!)

The torrents I'm currently seeding (sorry, I don't know how to check torrent numbers

U2- Rocks Your Face Off- Vertigo Tour 1st Leg Compilation (filesize: 3.59G)
    U2 Oct 25 2009 (filesize: 791.09MB)
    Joshua Tree L.A. 1987-11-18 dvd (filesize: 4.10G)
    20091025_U2_LA_Mix3 (filesize: 850.10MB)

Will check out the first one. Dont have that one yet.
  2. Alright...this is new territory for me, so pleeeease try to help me out.

I downloaded a bunch of video shows, and a couple audio shows from U2T's a long time ago. I stopped using the site for a very long time because the client I was using was causing some problems on my computer, so I just separated myself from torrents for awhile. Now I'm back online with Vuze (formerly Azures, or something, i think), and I want to put all my full shows that are completed torrents back up to seed.

I downloaded disc 1 of the Dublin 360° multicam, which put my ratio down to .24, as I haven't got anything up to seed...but the problem is, when I drag the files into Vuze to seed, they don't have a host website to go off of, and I don't know which parts of anything I need to be putting anywhere. Bascially, I drag the files/folders in to the seeding location, but they just sit there and say "seeding" even though they have no connection to U2Torrents, and I don't get any benefit from them since nobody knows I have them.

So basically, how do I reconnect a folder to the original torrent path, where I can take the folder of the completed torrent, drag it into Vuze, and U2Torrents users will be able to use me as a seeder? Right now the only thing seeding is that Disc 1 I downloaded, and it's getting me nowhere.

Thanks for anyone who can help- I'm totally new at this aspect of torrents, and I hope to gain some knowledge through you guys!!!
  3. Alright- I THINK I've solved the above problem. I found the "Announce URL" for u2T's (http://u2torrents.com/announce.php), which I've pasted into the appropriate box when creating the torrent on Vuze. Now though, every torrent that I previously tried to use in this situation, is telling me right before I go to create the torrent, that it is an "Invalid File!". This is ridiculous, because it accepted them the first time without the Announce URL, but now it seems that since I've used the directory before, even though it's been deleted from my client, it won't let me re-use it.

Any help?
  4. I call the site here now "The other site".
  5. Matt, you need the .torrent file from the other site to connect it.

Manually adding the announce url wont work since its basically the incorrect one. The correct one has a personalised identifier in it.
  6. Good one Timo
  7. Now I'm here 100%.
  8. I am having an issue with u2torrents I can’t log in to the site I have retrieved my account info a few times and each time it won’t let me log in and I can't find a way to message them any help would be great
  9. Originally posted by evman:I am having an issue with u2torrents I can’t log in to the site I have retrieved my account info a few times and each time it won’t let me log in and I can't find a way to message them any help would be great
    What is your username?

evman wasn't found!
  10. when i try to recover my account this is the user name it gives me

evman8677777