1. There is no excuse for violence in any shape or form no matter who you are..I think that the remaining band members,have dealt with the situation really well,and I can imagine they are feeling let down now.As for their music,some good tunes
  2. Tom Meighan is stepping down from Kasabian by mutual consent.

What an utterly contrived and pretentious statement. "Stepping down" makes him sound like he was the CEO of a giant corporation or a Prime Minister. He left the band FFS.
  3. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Tom Meighan is stepping down from Kasabian by mutual consent.

What an utterly contrived and pretentious statement. "Stepping down" makes him sound like he was the CEO of a giant corporation or a Prime Minister. He left the band FFS.
    More like got kicked out the band, don’t think he would have had much say in it and rightfully so. The follow up statement from the band was better, I don’t think they could really have went about it any differently when legal proceedings were going on.
  4. Shame about all those issues, wanted to see them on their Own, so only u2 support slots on my Kasabian list anyway lets cut the crap And Watch their London O2 bluray ... kickass show!
  5. Originally posted by zbych:Shame about all those issues, wanted to see them on their Own, so only u2 support slots on my Kasabian list anyway lets cut the crap And Watch their London O2 bluray ... kickass show!
    Not a chance apart from the horrific abuse the singer dished out on his partner, he was only ever a poor man's Liam Gallagher.
  6. No way will I be watching there old stuff again or listening to it. If they make some new material minus Tom I’ll give it a go and I’ll watch future live shows which will allow us to hear the old songs again but things like this bother me too much. The songs will always be tainted now which is a shame for the other band members.
  7. I saw them once, they were OK. I don't really like Tom's voice soooo

I was waiting for Depeche Mode and Kasabian were before them
  8. Just been watching a few videos of kasabian live in 2021. I’m quite keen to support this band moving forward because I think they’ve made a morally correct choice whilst taking a chance in terms of the quality of performance by changing their frontman but I’ve been really pleasantly surprised by the videos I’ve seen on YouTube. Serge is putting real effort into being the new front man and it seems to be working with the crowd bouncing off his energy. I’m actually really happy for them and looking forward to what could easily be the best support band I’ve seen when they play before Liam at Knebworth.