1. I remember seeing them and it was probably the worst show I've ever seen
  2. I saw them in Frankfurt as support and it was fun. Sadly they had bad sound. But I've enjoyed it 100times more than Snow Patrol and Interpol.
  3. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    I saw them in Frankfurt as support and it was fun. Sadly they had bad sound. But I've enjoyed it 100times more than Snow Patrol and Interpol.
    haha that was the show I was referring to.
  4. Lol but I knew the music and loved them before,so maybe it was that. But they had terrible sound there...
  5. Saw these guys last night for the first time at 02- incredible concert- one of the best i have been to. A hundred times better than the disappointing Killers on Monday.

No production but the music and energy was incredible- not to mention the crowd- all in all a great night!
  6. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:Saw these guys last night for the first time at 02- incredible concert- one of the best i have been to. A hundred times better than the disappointing Killers on Monday.

No production but the music and energy was incredible- not to mention the crowd- all in all a great night!
    yeah the great band from leicester live is fantastic, saw them twice in ferrara and milan
  7. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:Saw these guys last night for the first time at 02- incredible concert- one of the best i have been to. A hundred times better than the disappointing Killers on Monday.

Was also at Kasabian last night. Agree was a great gig, and superb sound quality. Went to Killers last Tuesday, enjoyed the show but the sound quality was definitely sub standard, vocals drowned out by drums.
  8. Originally posted by AllBeacauseOfZoo:Saw these guys last night for the first time at 02- incredible concert- one of the best i have been to. A hundred times better than the disappointing Killers on Monday.

I saw them 4x, enjoyed it always, but sadly everytime with bad sound... was hard to recognized guitars...
  9. Wow
  10. Sad great live band