1. I'm all against buying bootlegs, but this wasn't exactly buying... The guy made up the DVD with his own work, and people only paid him a few euros/dollars/whatever just for the envelope, the posting home and all that stuff. He wasn't making any profit so it wasn't "buying" bootlegs really. The fact is that the DVDs have still to be made and sent, though.
  2. Anyone had the dvd yet I just sent another email with a copy of my paypal invoice, i paid for this on the 15 th Feb 2010, I hope it arrives before i set off to Glastonbury
  3. I am sure it will come this week , he promised to sort them out.
    Be patient!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I suppose i can wait another couple of months then

5. Come on mate , I ordered mine at the same time as you , so lets put it into perspective.
    It`s only 4 months and counting. Lol
  6. 4 months lol, And i thought Fanfire took the piss
  7. well if you guys in UK havent got it yet, i spose i shouldnt get my hopes up of getting it any time soon as i am down under Australia!.....waiting.....
  8. Hi Guys,

I found the audio on the U'Tubed a bit constrained and thin (attempting to take all echo out), so used other mix on same video.

magnificent with voynet/M!les matrix:

sample from U'tubed dvd original dvd audio:

Interested in your opinion. I have done this for whole dvd...with ac3 5.1 audio
    (from stereo source..so no 5 separate channels, but at least sound from all speakers rather than just the 2 front speakers on U'Tubed dvd)... for personal use, but might upload to u2torrents if people are interested.

Anyway, hope y'all receive your copies soon..so the great memories will come back and will prevail over current delay-related frustrations.

Grtz Arnoud
  9. Originally posted by arnoud1976:

Anyway, hope y'all receive your copies soon..so the great memories will come back and will prevail over current delay-related frustrations.

Grtz Arnoud

We hope so Arnoud, like everyone, i paid for my copy in February...and sill waiting.

I have a bit iof a competition to see what get's to the door first, this dvd, or the Art Horizon triple vinyl i ordered from u2.com two months ago..LOL

10. Originally posted by Stu:[..]

We hope so Arnoud, like everyone, i paid for my copy in February...and sill waiting.

I have a bit iof a competition to see what get's to the door first, this dvd, or the Art Horizon triple vinyl i ordered from u2.com two months ago..LOL

ouch
  11. Originally posted by arnoud1976:

Grtz Arnoud

so you got your dvd now? when did you order it?