1. surprise? hehehe good gag
    when you have nothing or very little to say make sure others talk for you

let the music do the talking
    do you like the quote Drew?
  2. ok, who are all these "sources and "insiders" and why do they contradict each other all the time? I didn't even know the band had this many insiders! No news and too much speculation.

On another note, I can not imagine Bono being unable to come up with lyrics. The man is always talking and coming up with speeches on the spot.
  3. Originally posted by Ali709:ok, who are all these "sources and "insiders" and why do they contradict each other all the time? I didn't even know the band had this many insiders! No news and too much speculation.

On another note, I can not imagine Bono being unable to come up with lyrics. The man is always talking and coming up with speeches on the spot.

Yes, my thoughts too...
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

Given all of the leftovers and their history of revisiting past tracks and past lyrics for inspiration, I find that hard to believe. I swear this album was as good as ready heading into 2014.

True... on the other hand, if another AB had been ready by now, I'm pretty sure we'd have already seen it
  5. Originally posted by clover68:surprise? hehehe good gag
    when you have nothing or very little to say make sure others talk for you

let the music do the talking
    do you like the quote Drew?

Well played.

If Bono can come up with speeches, why not do an album of speeches?

Or if they're seriously having trouble (this album was meant to be done and loads of songs, and let us not forget that they were 'lost in the music') why not just put together an album of outtakes from the NLOTH sessions - clean them up a little bit, add what's needed and there's your album. That's recent enough, least it would give them something to put out and a little more time.
  6. Are they opening the WC in Brazil, or was that just speculation?
  7. Originally posted by u2lemonman:Well looking I what I have just received from a friend from London who is well connected, it looks like a release is closer than we think.

I am having trouble uploading the images so I have mailed them to the staff to help me share them with you.

Thank you very much. We're checking this out, will update in a few minutes!
  8. I smell beach tapes.