1. ALL MY LIFE, FINALLY!!!!!
  2. Now only a positive reaction by Tim and I'm sure its an April fools joke
  3. If legit, I really like the artwork. I don't like the inclusion of North Star or Invisible though.

The final track, Going Home. Is this the end?
  4. Originally posted by KieranU2:Looks like a press copy meaning that it will be getting distributed to publications very soon. Either that or there is going to be some sort of listening party.

Or maybe it is made in the company of somebody's home. Anybody's guess right now.

You're actually right, it looks very much like a promo copy, the kind of pressings that get sent to radio stations and magazines. Looks too proffessional to me fan made-up I think. The blank sheet with the Universal logo looked much more amateurish

5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

You're actually right, it looks very much like a promo copy, the kind of pressings that get sent to radio stations and magazines. Looks too proffessional to me fan made-up I think. The blank sheet with the Universal logo looked much more amateurish

[image]

Yep, if I were on the ball at the time, I'd tell you that a press copy does not come like that – it always come with some sort of artwork. Besides, 'Fresh 'N Furious', what the hell was the person who made that up smoking?

I wish I had some contacts 'higher up'...
  6. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]

Yep, if I were on the ball at the time, I'd tell you that a press copy does not come like that – it always come with some sort of artwork. Besides, 'Fresh 'N Furious', what the hell was the person who made that up smoking?

I wish I had some contacts 'higher up'...

Yeah, I thought the same when lemonman sent us the pics yesterday... "How I wish I knew someone who knew someone up high"... But no, it never happens, so I live from friends of other people's friends
  7. Hm well, there ARE promo copies that are just a sheet and a CD-R - I own some from a band I worked for, and that even was EMI, so no little backyard label actually. But I guess, for U2 - it's an understatement, you need to make something fancy for a band like that.
    Seems more legit than that sheet from last year. And pretty much looks a lot like the promo copies of Invisible that get sold these days on ebay.
  8. Gotta go out for a while now, se you all tonight, hopefully a second source or a total denial of this appears sometime!! Bye all, super excited for this!!
  9. No Every breaking Wave?
    13 tracks?
    Larry mentioned before Adam on the sleeve?

Sad to say - I'm sceptic...
  10. Invisible is 3:48 on Red version, showing 4:38 on album. That's a lot longer guitar solo and outro or another whole verse,
    I think someone faking would have used same track length
  11. Yeah I don't buy this.

To me, the inclusion of All My Life only makes it less believable. Here's hoping I'm proven wrong, but it just doesn't seem that legit to me.