1. Have you been dead for the past hour?
  2. Not so, i'm following the site
  3. Anyone visiting some The Cure concert this 2016 tour? I hope I will be able to make the show in Vancouver (Burnaby, Deer Lake) on may 31st.
  4. I wanted to go to Madrid show in November but by the time I had the money to buy tix, they were sold out I guess it will work out eventually, there's always tickets on sale when the dates come closer. Definitely want to make it!

I hoe you can make it to Vancouver!
  5. I hope. Never saw them live... and I listen to them since my high school lol
  6. I´m going to see them on October 7th, Helsinki.
  7. "Saw" the Cure yesterday. It was sold out and didn't want to get tickets from scalpers - and we heard there were some false tickets, so we were just outside, but ot was open air show, so the sound was great and sometimes we saw the guys from big distance over the fence. There were more people like us. It was great - and long: 3 hours - 34 songs.
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:"Saw" the Cure yesterday. It was sold out and didn't want to get tickets from scalpers - and we heard there were some false tickets, so we were just outside, but ot was open air show, so the sound was great and sometimes we saw the guys from big distance over the fence. There were more people like us. It was great - and long: 3 hours - 34 songs.
    The Free Cure!
  9. Ill be there for night 3 , Madison Square Garden June 20th !
  10. Ok so I'm here in NYC before heading over to Denmark and Norway!
    Catching N3 of this classic bands run here at the worlds most famous arena !

First time I saw the Cure live was in 1986 at the Pier here in NYC . 30 years ago
  11. Originally posted by EDDMB:Ok so I'm here in NYC before heading over to Denmark and Norway!
    Catching N3 of this classic bands run here at the worlds most famous arena !

First time I saw the Cure live was in 1986 at the Pier here in NYC . 30 years ago
    N3 of how many?

Enjoy