1. Having a terrible time getting the downloads to my itunes on my Mac. Do have Stuffit, have download the rar files, have read all the detail available on the forums but something is just not happening for me.

I am sure it is probably something simple. Could you walk me thru the proper steps?
  2. 1) Get .rar files from the download provider.
    2) Make sure they are in the same folder, preferably just the downloads folder on your taskbar.
    3) Double-click on file 1 and Stuffit should automatically decompress the files into a folder, with the same title as the .rar folder. This will also be in Downloads.
    (Presuming you operate Leopard)
    4)Check this folder has all the songs; some of our downloads need to have each .rar opened separately, but the majority do not.
    5) Open iTunes
    6) Drag and drop the files from the appropriate folder into the iTunes music area (a green plus will come up if you've done it right)
    7) Go to your recently added playlist and they should be there.
    8) Rename to hearts content and play.

Try the Technology Topic with any other questions, or feel free to PM me.
  3. Thanks for your help. When I get to instruction number 3, I double click on Part 1 of the download. My Mac then instructs me to select a folder to expand the archive in. I select a new file on my desktop, click the open button and then it asks me to locate the file named 2009-09-13_-1.part2.rar (second part of the same download). I go back to my downloads, highlight that exact download, click open and the same request occurs (ask me to locate the file). And this request repeats every time.....this is my dilemma.
  4. I figured it out....thank you very much for your help!