1. Time for a dedicated topic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhUvtsjGo6w

I already like what I hear! Think it would have been great on the actual album. The Edge paints a beautifull soundscape and the vocals are sweet! Its a grower I think.
  2. I've listened to it just one with a crappy headphones (I'm at the Uni), but I liked it... a bit. Could be better.

Anxious to hear it in full quality this evening, as well as that instrumental, Yoshomo Bloom or whatever, must be beautiful
  3. ---edited---

The new songs will be great, you will enjoy them only if you buy the original album. Support your band, people!!

4. the tracks will be available to buy in a few days so please dont offer any links.
  5. they should have put this on the album instead of magnificent. I like it.
  6. i like it!

music is great!

only thing is that you can clearly hear its sung this year instead 25 years ago! i know it would be but, i like his voice very much on TUF
  7. Originally posted by ad87:
    only thing is that you can clearly hear its sung this year instead 25 years ago! i know it would be but, i like his voice very much on TUF

Agree on that... So why did they add new vocals? were there no original 1984 vocals that were good enough?
  8. im curious, but im not listenning,i'm waiting for the album to come out.
  9. Originally posted by ad87:i like it!

music is great!

I was just going to say the same thing. There's a huge difference in the quality of his voice between when TUF was recorded and now. IMO, it's better now, more depth to it. I think this is this remaster's 'Wave of Sorrow' for me. Great track.

10. Maybe the structure was there but no vocals...take Wave of Sorrow as example (I think)

11. I guess that makes sense. After all, this was THE album of Unfinished Vocals (TUV).
    Which by the way, is a concept I really like; Personally, I love "Elvis Presley and America ".
    Curious to know if there is an unfinshed version (with sketch 1984 vocals I mean) of "Disappearing Act".