1. Yes, vocals and arrangements were recorded in 2009, the song itself is from 1984. Amazing mashup of things that would appear and reappear in later stages of their career. Someting like the 80s Lady With The Spinning Head, if you know what I mean.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:Yes, vocals and arrangements were recorded in 2009, the song itself is from 1984. Amazing mashup of things that would appear and reappear in later stages of their career. Someting like the 80s Lady With The Spinning Head, if you know what I mean.
    Very interesting background. It would be interesting if they rerecorded, say, Boy, the whole album the exact same and just hear what it sounds like with a more developed skill/voice/modern tech
  3. I still really like this song. Yoshino Blossom too.
  4. +1 Yoshino Blossom is a pretty interesting instrumental, it's got a nice hook and a very smooth, beautiful melody. Never could appreciate Sixty Seconds though.
  5. This song has been a disappearing act in my u2 catalogue. Listening through it, I thought it sounded a bit as an outlier in the TUF sound, then only to read previous comments it was dug up from the grave later on. Still sounds awesome and kinda unique. Wonder why they didn’t release it as new material?

Also under TUF deluxe album on Spotify it has the song blocked. Anyone know why?
  6. Usually means "not available in your location" which seems a little odd for our region, as they published most other things here. Yoshino Blossom is the same for me.