1. That is not so good indeed, but I love the fact that U2 allowed live streaming through YouTube. That is so cool.

Just planning a U2 night with friends, middle of the night here but who cares
  2. At least the sucker Hamilton is not the director.
  3. one more pic

4. hopefully everythings works out well! not like milan 2005
  5. You need to have a google or youtube account.
    The u2.com log in should be enough hehe

Well, this is one stadium that shouts 360 degrees all over, so nice in the round
  6. Wow.I didnt think they would film a one night gig.I dont know how many the Rose Bowl can hold,but some have said close 100,000 could be at this show.The band like to film shows here in the USA.I thought that the Chicago,Foxboro or NJ shows might be fimed, since they had 2 shows and the band could take the best versions from both nights.I dont understand why they dIid not film the 2 shows from Milan on the 7th and 8th of July???The Vertigo shows from Milan were great and always have the BEST audience.IMO the Milan show from 07.07.09 was the best from the tour.We only got 10 songs on the bonus dvd from U218.That show was way better than Chicago IMO.I will keep my fingers crossed and hope they play a great show.Maybe they play Your Blue Room.
  7. Milan's videocrew had power problems right? Or am i confused with something else.
  8. Originally posted by Malahide:You need to have a google or youtube account.
    The u2.com log in should be enough hehe

Well, this is one stadium that shouts 360 degrees all over, so nice in the round
    I am always legged into U2.com and into Youtube, and I've tried also with my Google account. None of those gave results, the video stills "private"
  9. The clocks go back an hour in the UK this weekend, does this happen stateside too ? I dont want to set my alarm clock early and get it wrong!