1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

We all make mistakes sometimes, don't worry.
    The DVD will be available very soon, go buy it and make your own MP3 rip, we can help you to do that if you don't know how

Ok. thank you
  2. does anyone if they've used the same video-mixing as was shown on the You Tube version shown last fall, or have they used a different picture-mix this time around?
  3. Originally posted by aski:does anyone if they've used the same video-mixing as was shown on the You Tube version shown last fall, or have they used a different picture-mix this time around?

it's all different

4. thanks for the answer! the You Tube-mixing was pretty poor, so now i'm looking forward to this DVD!
  5. I'm especially nervous about the audio-mix, hope they nailed it. It's really hard to get the Live-feeling into the livingroom

6. Well for that you need a crowd and as I said in my little review of the TV promo, there is hardly any crowd. They only really appear when Bono asks them to appear...
  7. I don't know if this has already been posted but I was watching the Breathe Rose Bowl video on Youtube and I saw a comment which said this:

if you look closely, there are clearly shots from a different stadium with a double deck (i heard they did a practice run with camera booms in vegas a couple nights before, maybe they are from that)at 3:13 in this clip . Look up amateur clips of this song, and you will find that Bono botched the first verse. a couple possible reasons i could think of.

I'm thinking they used a Breathe live from somewhere else or possibly just cleaned up the audio really well because Bono did mess the first verse up slightly. I think the video could be a compliation of different Breathe's from different 360 shows.
  8. Just watched the unboxing of the Super Deluxe . Now proceeding to go rob a bank to afford it
  9. looks awesome