1. Judging by the "U2 Soon" on the vinyl I imagine it is intended to be a teaser for the next album. Have to say though, that box set looks amazing.

EDIT: Does the Blu-Ray version feature all the bells and whistles of the 2 disc deluxe set on a single disc?

EDIT2: I've just found out, it does.

EDIT3: Apparently 'Soon' is the name of the track. Renders this post completely useless

2. which one did you order?

3. Basically a way of getting it released on multiple formats for everyone to enjoy. The single disc features the concert. The 2 disc edition features the concert and then bonus footage. The Blu-Ray features the concert and the footage but on a single disc. The super deluxe offers everything with some extra features thrown in.

I like the idea of if you pay more you get more but no doubt all the extras of the super deluxe will be on eBay soon enough and possibly sold by U2.com themselves in a few months separately.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:[..]

Basically a way of getting it released on multiple formats for everyone to enjoy. The single disc features the concert. The 2 disc edition features the concert and then bonus footage. The Blu-Ray features the concert and the footage but on a single disc. The super deluxe offers everything with some extra features thrown in.

I like the idea of if you pay more you get more but no doubt all the extras of the super deluxe will be on eBay soon enough and possibly sold by U2.com themselves in a few months separately.

I'm just waiting until play.com dramatically put it down on price and buy it. Same with TUF super deluxe, I'm still waiting for that to drop price.

5. 2011 subscription gift no doubt

Oh no, the audio rip of Rose Bowl of course
  6. Just got my copy...I like it. Don't even miss Breathe.

Don't know if it's been pointed out already but it's kind of eerie how Bono compares himself to Dennis Hopper - who just passed away.
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:Just got my copy...I like it. Don't even miss Breathe.

Don't know if it's been pointed out already but it's kind of eerie how Bono compares himself to Dennis Hopper - who just passed away.

I cringed during the broadcast while he made that speech

8. Off topic, but I cringe about 90% of the time when Bono ad libs between songs...
  9. Just watching the Breathe bonus track on U2.com. Brutal editing. You can clearly see 2 tiers of a stadium behind the claw. There ain't no 2 tiers at the Rose Bowl. Can't stand those slo-mo crowd shots either. Can anyone confirm whether these are used throughout?
  10. They used audience footage from the youtube channel in the parts that were broadcasted on TV. One clip even multiple times.
  11. The Copy & Paste Departement of U2, I really wanna work there some day.
    Anyway, just received mail from Bol.com. My order has been sent, will have it tomorrow. Will watch it at my brothers place with the Denon system and KEF speakers. Good stuff to judge the sound.