1. So when I get the regular blu ray Breathe will be on it?
  2. 8 years ago today, first concert ever live streamed , I remember waking up in the middle of the night for it, I remember the setlist party, the In Gods Countey snippet into Beautiful Day, the transmission glitches, the poor shots at some points, the fun of it all. Good times
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:8 years ago today, first concert ever live streamed , I remember waking up in the middle of the night for it, I remember the setlist party, the In Gods Countey snippet into Beautiful Day, the transmission glitches, the poor shots at some points, the fun of it all. Good times
  4. I wonder if there's people who saved the stream of if everyone deleted it when they announced the official release...
    ... The missing breathe haunts me...
  5. Originally posted by Bloodraven:I wonder if there's people who saved the stream of if everyone deleted it when they announced the official release...
    ... The missing breathe haunts me...
    I still have the original stream
  6. Someone uploaded the full stream to YouTube, can't believe how bad it looks

7. Oh the memories. It was so bad.
  8. Right at the very front (Adams side) for this gig. A fantastic gig and a highlight of 40 years following this band around the place. The sound was really crap for the first few songs, no wonder Breathe was edited out. How they got this wrong I don't know!
  9. Always loved the backstage footage... look at poor Denis ?