1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Yeah I thought of it also. I don't have I have much chances to see it, bandwidth will be limited and me, with my crappy 3MB DSL connection...

Hoping for a very good (not Sheffield again, please) rip of the show

Will that be allowed to be on the bootleg pages?

Even though it's an official show by the time it's ripped it won't yet be a release
  2. Where is the link?
  3. Originally posted by Doc32:[..]

Will that be allowed to be on the bootleg pages?

Even though it's an official show by the time it's ripped it won't yet be a release

will be shared like hell until it hits the shops I imagine
  4. Awesome stadium. So lets get this straight; this is the last 360 show of 2010? And it has the biggest audience ever, 96.000 is total???

I hear 2 good reasons to make a dvd of this one. I already like it better than the Boston and Chicago dvd's
    This actually might becomes a legendary dvd.
  5. Originally posted by markp91:Awesome stadium. So lets get this straight; this is the last 360 show of 2010? And it has the biggest audience ever, 96.000 is total???

I hear 2 good reasons to make a dvd of this one. I already like it better than the Boston and Chicago dvd's

nope, 2nd last show and it's 2009
  6. Originally posted by markp91:Awesome stadium. So lets get this straight; this is the last 360 show of 2010? And it has the biggest audience ever, 96.000 is total???

Provided the band does not fuck it up. Yes, I'm talking especially about Bono.
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]

the band didn't have to drop songs to make the show flow for the European audience. I dunno, I just shiver at the beautiful clarity in blu ray just picking out boring farts in the GA section eating hotdogs. I like to see the whole flore bounce as one. I don't think we will see this in an American shot DVD. We will get some lovely visuals of The Claw but I want to see that crowd pump. Hope those attending can do it

I agree with what you are saying.The band dropped Unknown Caller,but they did add Your Blue Room for the American audience.I believe Unkown Caller is the only new song dropped.
  8. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

I agree with what you are saying.The band dropped Unknown Caller,but they did add Your Blue Room for the American audience.I believe Unkown Caller is the only new song dropped.

Breathe and NLOTH both missed shows I believe

9. True.But they werent dropped.And that was only one time for each song thank God.Magnificent opened they show breathe was dropped,they should have played Breathe later on.

10. Oh damn, it's still 2009 I come from the future, sorry
    Thanks for the clear-up tough

@ Juraj: obviously, Bono shouldnt fuck up.
    But so far he hasnt really fucked up any show, did he? I mean, there wasnt an evening where he completely lost his voice whatsoever
    But...this sort of could mean 2 dvd's indeed...
    It's all about the $$$$$$$€€€€€€€€€€
  11. Even though the AMerican crowd might be not as 'active' as the Europeans I'm sure we will get a great dvd. Imagine a HD view of the claw...doesnt matter in which country/city it is..For the European shows we have enough BRILLIANT bootlegs like the Amsterdam Pure and u2ubed right? Cant wait to see it!