1. What a song. Sounds daft to say, but even though we already knew how good Achtung Baby is, these performances make you realise even more so how genuinely brilliant the album is.
  2. It is nearly perfect. I only miss the guitar which sound back in 92 Hershey much better and powerfull i.m.O.
  3. I'm liking the current version.drum-heavy with the piano, then the bass entering, the guitar notes being played. Bono and Edge harmonies are the best IMHO
  4. Nope. That guitar sound Edge used at Hershey didn't date well. The Sphere version is far superior.
  5. Originally posted by DMMacdonald:What a song. Sounds daft to say, but even though we already knew how good Achtung Baby is, these performances make you realise even more so how genuinely brilliant the album is.
    Not daft at all. Spot on
  6. Originally posted by bonoschild:I'm liking the current version.drum-heavy with the piano, then the bass entering, the guitar notes being played. Bono and Edge harmonies are the best IMHO
    On the IEM recording by Hoserama, Adam's bass sounds so wonderful and his bass is the standout for me in this song's live version.
  7. I also miss that melancholic guitar sound of Edge from that Hershey recording.