1. Adam plays the bass. Hopefully that clears it up a bit
  2. Originally posted by hoserama:Yes. It's going to be dry and direct. Needs eq, compression, and reverb.

If you're using my Vancouver 2017 mix (and I hope you are and not the horrible empress valley mix), that mix used the direct bono mic. It's just been processed so it all mixes together nicely.
    Thanks. And while I'm getting better at timing last 2 weeks, the # is vast and haven't gotten around that yet.

I think I have the valley mix as basis, but would be happy to use yours. Spent the last 2 hours to get 30 seconds of guitar right, so any distraction is welcome
  3. Of course I know that- guess I misunderstood and hoped for a bass isolated mix.... cause actually that bass line is pretty good and worth checking out. bass players rock and that line is different

Never mind!
  4. Originally posted by hoserama:Paging @melon51...

Here's Bono's wireless microphone from Seoul and Tokyo 2 from couple months ago of Red Hill.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Li9hpwI3vz6VpuisFErbZP1vQlUrpSh0?usp=sharing

Direct wireless pull from Bono's microphone. No effects or anything else applied to it. It's the exact same thing Joe and the folks in monitor world are working with during a show.

Feel free to use this for any remixing fun. But keep it and other remix stuff in this (more appropriate) thead
    This is amazing Thanks for sharing. Sounds much better than Edge's raw pull that's for sure
  5. Originally posted by twoshots:[..]
    Of course I know that- guess I misunderstood and hoped for a bass isolated mix.... cause actually that bass line is pretty good and worth checking out. bass players rock and that line is different

Never mind!
    Oh just messing with you. Adam's feed is a bit rough on the ears and I really only record it for mixing purposes.
  6. I want a wireless megaphone capture from 2015/2018
  7. I remember finding that at the Dreamforce show, but whatever wireless system they used for the megaphone wasn't compatible with my gear. And headache to rig up for a single song. Ended up just using extractions for the megaphone.

I remember some of Nuno's released recordings had mono Edge + Bono Mic on left/right channels. Bono is yelling out for Bullet, and then it goes really quiet for megahphone sections. No bueno!
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:I remember finding that at the Dreamforce show, but whatever wireless system they used for the megaphone wasn't compatible with my gear. And headache to rig up for a single song. Ended up just using extractions for the megaphone.

I remember some of Nuno's released recordings had mono Edge + Bono Mic on left/right channels. Bono is yelling out for Bullet, and then it goes really quiet for megahphone sections. No bueno!
    Yeah, they should've just did what everyone else does with a megaphone instead of a custom wireless one
  9. Didn't you know they're always groundbreaking and pushing the boundaries of showbiz?
  10. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Oh just messing with you. Adam's feed is a bit rough on the ears and I really only record it for mixing purposes.
    " Oh just messing with you. Adam's feed is a bit rough on the ears and I really only record it for mixing purposes."

That sounds like a fun mix
  11. You can download plenty of my mixes in recent years...Dublin 4 2018, Tokyo 2 2019, Pasadena 2017, Vancouver 2017, LA 2015, etc. etc. They all have Adam's feed in the mix.