1. Better than perfecto?
  2. Great remix! Should get a proper release on a fruit remix cd!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:This "new" remix of Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car surfaced a few days ago on Sirius XM. According to Youtube user Daniel Lumpkin, "its a previously unreleased remix credited to Butch Vig <of Garbage> who also did the Junk Day and Bitter Kiss remixes of Dirty Day. it was played on the U2 sirius station or something to that effect. it's official."

It's nice

[YouTube Video]

Not too bad!
  4. When I heard the preview of this song I really wanted to listen to the full version and it didn’t disappoint. Like the arrangement and kept it simple to the original.
  5. In my opinion yes. Never been a fan of the Perfecto mixes anyway, they're far from living up to their name.
  6. Hey! Does anyone know of U2 remixes besides Real Thing and Love Is Bigger that may have been popular in gay clubs specifically but not limited to in the ‘90s?
  7. Early 90s were of course several of the AB remixes, also heard Desire (Hollywood) and God Part Ii (hard metal dance) in some clubs
  8. As I have never been to a gay club I can not answer you question, but I rember the Even Better Perfecto Mix being quite successful in the early nineties. There was a Mysterious Ways Mix that got some spins, too, and I remember that I first heard a Lemon Remix in a club way before I later got it on Melon.
  9. Originally posted by kris_smith87:Hey! Does anyone know of U2 remixes besides Real Thing and Love Is Bigger that may have been popular in gay clubs specifically but not limited to in the ‘90s?
    Discotheque was quite popular in the day (although that video…) Not sure about specific to gay clubs but here’s a few stats from the US dance charts…

Lemon, Beautiful Day, Discotheque and Love is Bigger all hit #1 in the dance charts. Magnificent reached #2. Vertigo hit #8. I believe both EBTTRT and Mysterious Ways did well also, but don’t have the numbers handy for those.
  10. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Discotheque was quite popular in the day (although that video…) Not sure about specific to gay clubs but here’s a few stats from the US dance charts…

Lemon, Beautiful Day, Discotheque and Love is Bigger all hit #1 in the dance charts. Magnificent reached #2. Vertigo hit #8. I believe both EBTTRT and Mysterious Ways did well also, but don’t have the numbers handy for those.
    Discotheque had some great remixes, some even better than the real.... need I go on.