1. Originally posted by drewhiggins:[..]

I think most players have a line-in input so you should be able to hook that up to your computer, play it through and save as a wave or FLAC file.

didn't know that...thanks drew!
  2. I've got all LP, singles (from U2-3 to I'll go crazy) and it is a real pleasure to listen to them !

the vinyl sound is so special, I keep CD for my car, and MP3 for my Ipod ...

Vinyl is real cool, but it takes a lot of space in my room !!!!!
  3. Wow, I've never heard Adam's bass this well. Just listened to the B-side of UABRS
  4. Anybody else spinning some vinyl? Wanted some entertainment while cooking... Born In The USA was the first thing I got into my hands
  5. I haven't listened to a vinyl in a little while. I think the last time I did, I listened to Thriller. When in New York, I'll be buying some more vinyls - made a massive list too of what to get.
  6. Do you still only have headphones for vinyl?
  7. Yeah, Bose headphones. Sound quality is amazing but I would like speakers. I'll try and see about speakers next month when I get my first pay from work.
  8. No speakers at all in your house?
  9. You can connect your computer speakers to the vYnYl table... You only need this cable:

(assuming your PC speakers have a standard 3'5 jack outpout)
  10. We used to, but we got rid of them when we got a Bose surround sound CD/radio player. I want really good speakers for the record player though, not crappy ones that produce that awful and deafening sound. My laptop also has shit speakers, so that's not an option, but thanks for suggesting that Sergio!

Obviously vinyls are more on my mind than speakers. I really want Ten on vinyl.
  11. You can order the remastered edition on pj.com for a fortune.