1. ...i feel so small...
  2. Big vinyl convention all weekend in Brooklyn, NY. Guess I’m spending some $$$
  3. Recently got The Fly
  4. Same Here next week.VinylMania.
    Guess i'll dry My wallet...
  5. Haha, good thing my federal tax return is going in the bank tomorrow $$$$$.

6. Grabbed this any many more today

7. Backside
  8. Hey guys, obvious newbie. I’m a collector and sell collectibles for a living and am wanting to start collecting U2 vinyl fairly seriously but I have a million questions and want to do all my proper homework. Is there any type of U2 collecting focussed website that I should be taking a look at, or should I just start firing questions here???
  9. Originally posted by JimmyMac91:Hey guys, obvious newbie. I’m a collector and sell collectibles for a living and am wanting to start collecting U2 vinyl fairly seriously but I have a million questions and want to do all my proper homework. Is there any type of U2 collecting focussed website that I should be taking a look at, or should I just start firing questions here???
    Message me and I will tell you all you need to know and where to look and find items having collected very seriously for 35 years.

10. frank's bazzzz garage ,7200 vynils 4500 cds and more and more, about 35000 albums , ad maiora