1. Laptops suck sorry! haha

2. You get it on Amazon (the new section where other companies sell them) for about £12. That's where I'm getting it.
  3. That Bose system has no audio in?

4. Well the docking station doesn't, but the CD/radio system might. I'm not even going to try since my dad uses it a lot downstairs.
  5. So, got myself finally a good old record player (Thorens), got my old (original) U2 records out of the attic, was cool to listen to them again and now definitely have the vinyl virus . Thought to give this topic some love again.
  6. So I've recently made the purchase of HTDAAB on vinyl and woweee!! the sound is incredible!! Probably the biggest improvement on a mix from CD to vinyl I have heard since starting my collection... Namely COBL you can really notice the difference, the mix is so much better than the CD. Much more dynamic and warm sounding compared to the "wall of sound" from the CD.

I've also noticed the NLOTH is a great improvement
  7. I've always wanted to hear HTDAAB on vinyl just because of that jump in quality that I've read about.
  8. I have a copy but I don't think I've ever played it..gotta spin it today
  9. I wonder, with the increase in vinylsales lately, if there will be re-issues of Pop, AYCLB, HTDAAB en NLOTH. These are hard to find nowadays and the prices secondhand are crazy. I was lucky to buy a copy of Achtung Baby for a reasonable price, but the others are diffcult.
  10. Originally posted by il_famo:I wonder, with the increase in vinylsales lately, if there will be re-issues of Pop, AYCLB, HTDAAB en NLOTH. These are hard to find nowadays and the prices secondhand are crazy. I was lucky to buy a copy of Achtung Baby for a reasonable price, but the others are diffcult.
    Would be awesome to see that take place! I know the struggle, I have Boy, October, War, TUF, Joshua Tree, R&H, Achtung Baby and SOI on vinyl. The others are just too expensive for a student like me
  11. Originally posted by jochem:[..]
    Would be awesome to see that take place! I know the struggle, I have Boy, October, War, TUF, Joshua Tree, R&H, Achtung Baby and SOI on vinyl. The others are just too expensive for a student like me
    Not only for students. And there are re-isues. Albums like Boy and Unforgettable Fire . So I hope they will re-isue the rare albums as well
  12. Originally posted by il_famo:I wonder, with the increase in vinylsales lately, if there will be re-issues of Pop, AYCLB, HTDAAB en NLOTH. These are hard to find nowadays and the prices secondhand are crazy. I was lucky to buy a copy of Achtung Baby for a reasonable price, but the others are diffcult.

I got Zooropa for 30 bucks on discogs. All the later ones are expensive as hell indeed...