1. well - i love vinyl too - i have "some" at home
    unfortunately i cant play them right now... i had to borrow my amp to my parents since theirs smoked up a while ago - its getting fixed but takes ages (there arent many people who are able to fix these things anymore)
    anyhow - if you like you can check out my collection:
    https://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/angelfish23/
  2. according to my discogs list I am yes an addicted one
  3. Originally posted by il_famo:I wonder, with the increase in vinylsales lately, if there will be re-issues of Pop, AYCLB, HTDAAB en NLOTH. These are hard to find nowadays and the prices secondhand are crazy. I was lucky to buy a copy of Achtung Baby for a reasonable price, but the others are diffcult.
    If you do some decent snooping I think you'll find there are a bunch of new, sealed NLOTH vinyls out there at very reasonable prices..
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    If you do some decent snooping I think you'll find there are a bunch of new, sealed NLOTH vinyls out there at very reasonable prices..
    Haven't found them yet. And Discogs prices start at €65,00 . But I keep searching.
  5. Well I bought one about 6 months ago for $40... There were a bunch of them listed but obviously no longer.
  6. bought it when it was released ... payed 12euros at amazon.uk but that was way before the hype. yes pop & co. are hard to get. atyclb for a good price was very hard. but I got one and so collection of studio album from u2 is completed.
  7. I just bought Another Time, Another Place. The turntable is being shipped
  8. btw. if anyone has a passangers ost for sale ... I would take it
  9. My Vinyl Collection:

Achtung Baby
    The Fly
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    Whose Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Discotheque
    Joshua Tree (Original and Remastered)
    Rattle & Hum
    Where The Streets have No Name
    Desire
    With or Without You
    Still Haven't Found
    Angel of Harlem (7" & 12")
    Bullet the Blue Sky
    Vertigo Remix
    Wide Awake in Europe
    Wide Awake in America
    Live at Belfast Warmup March 1987
    Lemon Remixes
    Live From Paradise Theatre March 1981
    New Year's Day (Long Version)
    Unforgettable Fire (Album)
    Unforgettable Fire (Single)
    War
    Boy
    Under a Blood Red Sky
    Out of Control

Pictures will be in the collectible section soon.
  10. I LOVE VINYLS but I don't have any, my dad does. My dream is to own every U2 album/single on vinyl
  11. That's what I'm working on.