1. ....sucks? Basically she's just Shania Twain Jr
    You're a 17 year old boy and like her music....srsly? Do you also like Twilight and HSM?
    Have you told your friends about this.

Now I'm just waiting for someone to open a Miley Cyrus appreciation thread

PS: But I will say she's probably less annoying ( and much easier on the eyes) than Beyonce. God I hate that Halo song so much.

2. This is the photo with Julianne Hough and Taylor Swift proudly displaying each others' initials as friends. The moron with swastika simply took advantage of Taylor to promote his hatred.
  3. Originally posted by vanquish:....sucks? Basically she's just Shania Twain Jr
    You're a 17 year old boy and like her music....srsly? Do you also like Twilight and HSM?

PS: But I will say she's probably less annoying ( and much easier on the eyes) than Beyonce. God I hate that Halo song so much.

Hey, I haven't finished reading Twilight yet. Yes, that's right, 18 years old. Got a problem with a good story?

Don't tempt me, I just might do it

To everyone else, I admit I love mostly everyone's attitude toward her music. Or toward her. It's comforting to know our forum loves her so dearly.
  4. Originally posted by dieder:[image]

This is the photo with Julianne Hough and Taylor Swift proudly displaying each others' initials as friends. The moron with swastika simply took advantage of Taylor to promote his hatred.

Damn..... she has nice legs, pretty but also pretty vacuous.

But she should know better not to pose with a guy wearing a swastika, surely even if she has no problems associating with neo-Nazis, it's a huge PR no no.
  5. Originally posted by vanquish:....sucks? Basically she's just Shania Twain Jr

Erm... Who are you to judge? Dont believe you never hummed to a pop song before.
    Keep it nice.

Do we have a General Babe Thread ?
  6. Originally posted by Risto:[..]

Erm... Who are you to judge? Dont believe you never hummed to a pop song before.
    Keep it nice.

Do we have a General Babe Thread ?

There's a difference between humming along to a pop song and thinking it has artistic worth.

7. Still its a personal thing and you dont need to be so harsh about it.
  8. Loads of make-up...too bad
  9. Originally posted by vanquish:....sucks? Basically she's just Shania Twain Jr

Please don't insult Shania Twain by comparing Taylor Swift to her.