1. She didn't playback? My brother went to Alicia Keys, was quite good he said.
  2. When I saw the title of this thread I remembered what Bono once said about pop music:
    Its so sweet, I feel like my teeth are rotting when I listen to the radio.
  3. Originally posted by Sally_Sparrow:When I saw the title of this thread I remembered what Bono once said about pop music:
    Its so sweet, I feel like my teeth are rotting when I listen to the radio.

It's so sour, I feel like my mouth is dry-reaching when I listen to the radio.

Makes you wonder what he'd say about it now.

4. Is that like minming? No, she was definatly live, without a doubt, very good technical singer , greta performer
  5. I don't like Gaga's music that much, but her clips aren't bad at all. So I guess there's a bit of a stereotype gay in me.
  6. Originally posted by dieder:I don't like Gaga's music that much, but her clips aren't bad at all. So I guess there's a bit of a stereotype gay in me.

What do you mean by stereotype gay? I can see why people wouldnt like GaGa i mean her songs are too overplayed on radio!
  7. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

What do you mean by stereotype gay? I can see why people wouldnt like GaGa i mean her songs are too overplayed on radio!

Nah, was just joking about myself.

8. Ohhhh i see what you mean, like only gays like lady GaGa he.

Would be funny to agree but Im a huge fan and im straight... very straight

(I was looking for a face with shifty, suspicious eyes but couldnt find one)

9. Original??? Early Madonna and Annie Lennox were original.. History repeats itself and that seems true with music. POP gum music... she won't last 10 years.
  10. Originally posted by u2spear:[..]

Ohhhh i see what you mean, like only gays like lady GaGa he.

Would be funny to agree but Im a huge fan and im straight... very straight

(I was looking for a face with shifty, suspicious eyes but couldnt find one)

I'm not straight, but I'm absolutely not stereotype different. know what i mean? anyway, this is offtopic