1. Unnecesary stick here I think. Deep down we all have a guilty pleasure, wether admit it or not. I like Kelly Clarkson, think shes a great singer with really catchy songs. Sure even Bono was a fan of Hanson! And he once attended a Scissor Sisters gig.
  2. Originally posted by dferryachtungbaby:Unnecesary stick here I think. Deep down we all have a guilty pleasure, wether admit it or not. I like Kelly Clarkson, think shes a great singer with really catchy songs. Sure even Bono was a fan of Hanson! And he once attended a Scissor Sisters gig.

3. Finally I'm back so I can stick up for myself:
    Here we go, I don't like her cuz I'm a 17 year old boy. I have a girlfriend who I've been with for over a year and I much perfer her to Taylor Swift. I'm not claiming Taylor Swift is the best person in the world.
    All I said was I like her music and was wandering if anyone else does here. Clearly not, and now you all think I'm just a naive idiot so I wish I hadn't opened this topic. I doubt she is a Hitler fan and I do reckon she writes her own songs.
    I only liked the songs on her album, I like her voice and music. Why do people hate her so much, I could understand if it was Amy Winhouse or something, the druggy, but that's another topic altogether.
  4. Originally posted by u2spear:Finally I'm back so I can stick up for myself:
    Here we go, I don't like her cuz I'm a 17 year old boy. I have a girlfriend who I've been with for over a year and I much perfer her to Taylor Swift. I'm not claiming Taylor Swift is the best person in the world.
    All I said was I like her music and was wandering if anyone else does here. Clearly not, and now you all think I'm just a naive idiot so I wish I hadn't opened this topic. I doubt she is a Hitler fan and I do reckon she writes her own songs.
    I only liked the songs on her album, I like her voice and music. Why do people hate her so much, I could understand if it was Amy Winhouse or something, the druggy, but that's another topic altogether.

dont feel the need to regret posting your opinions because of one clown
  5. Originally posted by u2spear:Finally I'm back so I can stick up for myself:

I actually think this topic is pretty awesome, she is mainstream and if people don't like it, then they can go to the musical underground and go smoke a fag there.

One more exessively negative comment and I'm going to open a Miley Cyrus topic. She's not as bad as people make her out to be.

+1
  6. I quite like her music too. It's a free country where I live.
  7. No opinion on this 'cause I've never heard one single song of her I reckon. Only know her because of the Kanye West thing...
  8. Originally posted by dieder:No opinion on this 'cause I've never heard one single song of her I reckon. Only know her because of the Kanye West thing...

Surely you've heard 'Love Story'?

9. Oh, I'm sure you were a big fan long before you read this thread...

Originally posted by u2spear:Finally I'm back so I can stick up for myself:

As Dan said it is a free country, you can like whatever you want
    But seriously.. it's a bit strange, i'm not just speaking for myself here;

I asked my 14 year old sister who is a Taylor Swift nut if she knew any boys who liked her and she just laughed at me.

And even Katherine who's also 14 and a girl dislikes her despite being in the target demographic.

Tell me would her music be half as popular if she was short, chubby and dark-haired?

PS: Does you girlfriend like her? That would explain a lot.

Originally posted by stj0691:[..]

I actually think this topic is pretty awesome, she is mainstream and if people don't like it, then they can go to the musical underground and go smoke a fag there.

One more exessively negative comment and I'm going to open a Miley Cyrus topic. She's not as bad as people make her out to be.

There is a difference between liking mainstream music and liking stuff made for tween girls.

True, she's even worse than Shania Twain, being just a blatant copycat.
  10. To be honest, I'm not really looking at her while I'm listening to her music on my computer or iPod... (its not a video iPod by the way...). She probably wouldn't have got this far is she was ugly. Just going to say it again, I love her VOICE and SONGS. I could care less if she was the uglyest girl in the world to be honest...

Its funny how with both like The Killers and Coldplay though haha