1. Every month we have a bootleg in the spotlights, the bootleg of this month took place on 1992-04-23 in Vancouver. You can download this bootleg, read reviews or write your own review on the bootlegs page here. In this thread you can discuss this bootleg!

1992-04-23 - Vancouver, British Columbia - P.N.E. Coliseum
    Zoo Station
    The Fly
    Even Better Than The Real Thing
    Mysterious Ways
    One / Unchained Melody (snippet)
    Until The End Of The World
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World / Love And Affection (snippet)
    Angel Of Harlem
    Dancing Queen
    Satellite Of Love
    Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet)
    Bullet The Blue Sky
    Running To Stand Still
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Pride (In The Name Of Love)
    I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

encore(s):
    With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / God Part II (snippet)
    Love Is Blindness

Comments on this show:
    Vancouver closed the latest 360 leg in North America, but it has closed more legs in the past, like this first ZooTV leg. This show features a rather short set (just 19 songs) but an amazing snippet in With Or Without You. The sound quality is 4-stars and the fan-rating is even higher, this is absolutely a must-have show for your collection. Well worth to listen along with the 360 Vancouver bootleg.

http://www.u2start.com/bootlegs/1992-04-23/Vancouver,%20British%20Columbia%20-%20P.N.E.%20Coliseum/
  2. One of my favourite zootv bootlegs. With the killer snippet in Wowy. Very punchy show and hits most checks on my list.
  3. best snippet ever in WOWY. . .. .
  4. No Ultraviolet in it. Still worth grabbing?
  5. Yes yes yes yes yes

PS. I'm pretty tired of Ultraviolet now. Not that it's a boring song, AT ALL... It's just that hearing it night after night, night after night, at the same position of the same setlist...

**runs for cover**
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Yes yes yes yes yes

PS. I'm pretty tired of Ultraviolet now. Not that it's a boring song, AT ALL... It's just that hearing it night after night, night after night, at the same position of the same setlist...

**runs for cover**

Ultraviolet is better during 360 anyway

** Joins sergio **
  7. Not without the proper solo it isn't! FK IS DIZ!?

Megaupload link seems broken.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Yes yes yes yes yes

**runs for cover**

Stuck is the song to bitch about

9. **Sergio stops running and bashes Chris**

No way, no way.
  10. Thought I already owned this one...can't find it
  11. **Sergio stops bashing Chris and goes for Casper**

On a serious note now. This is truly a fantastic concert, supported by a fantastic bootleg. How great they were, oh God.