1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]**Sergio stops bashing Chris and goes for Casper**

On a serious note now. This is truly a fantastic concert, supported by a fantastic bootleg. How great they were, oh God.

Perhaps their live peak?
  2. October 89 - December 93. Choosing a single show, month or leg is pretty difficult, you know.
  3. Is this the one with bono really giving it some at the end of 'real thing'? Im sure i have this somewhere but will download and have another listen
  4. I had this then lost it. I will get it again.

Agree with Sergio about 89-93. Wow.

5. Choosing a show would be a bit picky, and now I should have mentioned Zoo TV era (i feel dumb now, yay!). But yes, I agree. 89 to 93 was their peak.
  6. Can't say it's a solid 4-star recording though. Bad isn't 4-star worthy, others are. I'm picky though.

7. Well... comparing to other ZooTV recordings .... Its not fair to compare the recording to the current 360 recordings.
  8. It IS a solid 4-stars recording. It's 1992, back there the pirate recordings were much more difficult to get right than today...
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]It IS a solid 4-stars recording. It's 1992, back there the pirate recordings were much more difficult to get right than today...

I know, that's why I said I'm picky
  10. I didn't really mind stuck in a moment the way it was played during the Elevation Tour, but I don't really think it works too well in the 360 tour... I say replace it with Kite.
  11. Could anyone make it available for non-rapidshare premium members? MU link doesn't work either..