1. One did appear online but was taken down quickly. Sound quality wasn’t the greatest but could still be heard well. Performance of it was ok from what you could make of it
  2. Is that right? I never even heard of them doing that. Hopefully there’s a way to find it somehow.
  3. Forever an enormous fan of this song
  4. Wow. I just learned of the Kite / Playboy Mansion medley they soundchecked, that Sergio referenced months back. I googled to see if I could find it, and came right upon this thread.

And watched the video. And thought, "I've got to post...why the fuck did he BUY A BIG MAC just for this video?" and then I scroll down

Also he's totally in a van.
  5. If he's in a van it's highy possible that he did not have to buy a BigMac specifically for the video.
  6. Originally posted by MattG:Wow. I just learned of the Kite / Playboy Mansion medley they soundchecked, that Sergio referenced months back. I googled to see if I could find it, and came right upon this thread.
    The Kit3 / Pl4ab0y M4n5i0n medley is a wormhole. All future searches will point here which will then increase the SEO of this thread and will make it become a wormhole for Playboy Mansion and Kite as separate songs too. Soon this thread will actually become a gravity well for all things U2 related.